Thursday, September 16, 2010

Indecent Proposal

$pread had a column called "Indecent Proposals" asking for the strangest thing someone ever asked you to do on the job. I never got a chance to send mine in, so here ya go!

I interview a gentleman and he wants to do some pretty light BDSM, like tickling and spanking. We enter the studio and I take over pretty quickly, slapping his ass with a leather crop, making him hump the spanking horse, etc. Then he starts talking dirty, "I want you to piss in my mouth. Would you piss in my mouth? I really want that." Oh yeah sure, I think, I'm just going to give that away. He goes on, "Actually I really want you to shit on me. Can you do that?" The clincher came when he said, "I really want you to freeze your shit and fuck me with it up the ass."

I don't think the sexy strap-on elves have crafted a harness for you yet.

At the end of the session, he offered me a discount at his medical spa. To this day, I have to say all the strangest requests I get are from doctors. I take great delight in telling my friends whose parents' are doctors how kinky they must be. :)

No comments: