Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Escape from the Dungeon!

I only caught part of this episode of Bored to Death, because, ironically I had to escape TO the dungeon.

I was getting ready when I heard some typical dungeon sounds: the buzzing of a door, a stern woman speaking, screams, whippings and I see the lovely Mistress Florence (played by Kristen Johnston, how I love 6' tall women!) telling cute little Jonathan Ames (Jason Schwartzman) to be naked and laying ass up on the bondage table.

A little unrealistic how quickly she got out of her business casual outfit into full latex, but I like her quip: "What do you want your safe word to be?" Jonathan: "Help?" "I prefer 'eunuch.'" Then she proceeds to beating up Jonathan who is wearing a full leather bondage suit, complete with hood and booties.

Unfortunatley, the dungeon gets raided and a lot of interesting clients are forced in the hallway, but Jonathan escapes and runs all over the City trying to find someone to unlock him from his leather bondage. Hilarity ensures. Clients await.

No comments: