Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Southern Decadence in NOLA

I showed up at LAX wearing my tall black leather boots as requested by a client--to make sure my feet get all leathery and sweaty. I decided it would be a good idea to get them shined and low and behold there was a station right by my gate! I step up to get those beauties properly shined. This guy was a shoe shiner/fortune teller. He took one look at me and said, "You are very well-read, aren't you?" Why yes, I am. A few minutes later, he said, "You do something very interesting for a living don't you?" He had me pegged and did an excellent job, I tend to overtip.

Right out of the gate, I had my first session at my upscale hotel on the riverfront. He was so into these boots he fell to his knees the moment he entered the room. The gentleman was very grateful to catch me this time in town as he had missed me the last time I was in town and he was actually moving that weekend to Europe. I gave him my sweaty black knee high socks as a going away present.

That night, Mistress Erin and I went out to a classy New Orleans restaurant to enjoy some crawfish etoufee and Stellina de Norte wine. The rest of the night we roamed the French Quarter stopping in her favorite bars and hanging out with all the lovely people. I ran into Ryan St. Germain whom I just adore--want to put him in my pocket and keep him. He writes a sexy blog and takes pictures of sexy Ladies. One day I'll get stuck in his f-stop.

Saturday morning I saw D., my biggest fan in New Orleans. We had a lovely time as usual--my stockings, leather straps and heels were involved, but I don't think this is what Herman Miller had in mind when he designed his infamous chair. He also brought me a yummy vanilla Fleur-de-lis candle--ooh wax play!

Later Miss Erin and I went to the clothing optional Country Club full of festive gay men. In the pool, a man came up to me and said, "I just have to say you have magnificent ta-tas! I'm a gay man, but I can still appreciate them." You know you're doing something right when in a nude pool of seething gaymance, men are checking you out and complimenting you!

At night I wandered around the Quarter with my dear friend Don (amazing photographer + fetish clothing designer), dropping into various bars. Not as much leather as I expected, though it was still very humid and hot at night. I love those leather harnasses, perfect for pulling a slave around, but I don't think these guys would have went for it. Don and I decided to go into a strip club, but were denied entrance because he wasn't wearing sleeves. We go to another strip club and were again denied by Don's offensive arms. I love tease and denial, but not when it's done to ME! Damnit, and they were actually going to charge me. Since when do Beautiful Ladies get charged at the door for a strip club?

We slept off most of our debauchery on Sunday after waking briefly for some delicious breakfast in bed from room service. Miss Erin and I had dinner at a local pub, Yo Mamma's. This was my kinda place, it was decorated with a St. Andrew's Cross and chained handcuffs hung from the ceiling, floggers lined the walls. I was very distracted from eating my dinner.

My last day, I enjoyed the rain, then some coffee and beignets at the infamous Cafe du Monde.

I had such a lovely time, I am returning at the end of November because I know Miss Erin and I will make it the best Spanksgiving ever! I give excellent spankings and make the best pie. :)

No comments: