Wednesday, August 11, 2010

References

Like most Ladies, I ask for references, but I do not require them to see me. I understand that many are new to the scene or have not played with a pro-domme before. However, I do not understand when people who have played with pro-dommes before do not want to give Me a reference.

I have never been offended when asked for a reference and I will gladly give them out. Furthermore, any time I have checked a reference, it was also done quickly and with no ill will.

Having a solid reference is like showing up with a girl to a party. You are instantly that much more attractive to all the other girls at the party because one of our own has checked you out and deemed you acceptable to be with. Women are sometimes more likely to hit on that guy who shows up with a girl than if he showed up alone.

So what does it mean if you show up to my dungeon with a glowing reference? I assure you, you will be most pleased to find out.