Friday, August 13, 2010

Foot Night in New Space

I've missed a couple of Foot Nights due to my kinky international travel, but I was happy to make it out to the last Foot Night. It's in a new space in Downtown Los Angeles. An opportunity should not be missed to view my toes in sexy sandals, nor my body in a sexy bikini!

I think this was the best Foot Night I've been to. The space was nicely laid out, with large private comfortable areas for worship and a full bar.

I met some really wonderful gentleman who worshipped my feet like the Foot Goddess I am.

Here's a few lines from a devotee:



Dear Mistress Justine,

Thank you for participating in the foot parties, and specially, the way you participate!

You were born with amazing genetics, structure and natural beauty head to toe...I thank God & your parents for that.

Justine, you have sculpted the body, nourished the flesh and developed your intellect...I thank you for sharing that with me last night!

Justine, you were great! Took a theme and ran with it, used creativity, agility, poise and playfulness...you made my night.




When I get praise like this, it really makes MY night.

No comments: