Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Big Bitch


I found this comic a few years ago and picked it up the other day for a fresh read.

So much I love about this comic! Big Bitch by
Spain Rodriguez is a total balls to the wall sex pot, who's not afraid to kick ass and get off. She works as an independent contractor, making deals with who she sees fit. Big Bitch has her faithful servant Asquith to dish up both French vanilla ice cream and some oral servitude. I need an Asquith in my life, don't we all? But I think my favorite comic is when a bunch of bikers threaten to gang rape her, but Big Bitch out fucks them.

Also, an excellent introduction by sex positive feminist and writer Susie Bright:

"Big Bitch revels in her refusal to serve Anyone Anything Ever. When approached by a beefy bunch of gang-bangers, she fucks them into blendered insensibility, begging for respite. CIA operatives, plotting oil execs or drug sheiks hold no truck with Her Bitchness, who deals in espionage and crime rings like others trade baseball cards."--Susie Bright, from the Introduction

No comments: