Sunday, August 1, 2010

New Review

A long-time client sent this to me yesterday. It really brightened up my morning:

Tonight is my first in Indonesia and i went to Your blog and saw Your posting about "limits". i found what You had to say very informative as i believe that i told You to do what You wanted to do, and You did just what i was most afraid of. i do want to acknowledge how much i enjoyed our time together; You really took me on a trip. i want You to know that i really and deeply enjoyed our time and want to play with You again when i return to LA.

i hope that i am able to attend the upcoming FN. In reading Your blog, i just felt that i should send this email and let You know that You took me to places that were timeless. You deserve to be acknowledged as a great Mistress and i do so.

i very much look forward to serving You upon my return to LA.

respectfully Yours,

r.

No comments: