Friday, August 6, 2010

Domme Double Trouble

It is so much more fun with another Lady involved in a scene. Below are some of the Dommes I have the pleasure of calling my partners in crime!


Ms. Eden Winter

I am a true lifestyle Dominant Goddess with years of experience crushing the male ego…and more. With a searing wit, sophisticated and elegant demeanor I take great delight in showing My Superior skills. Inaccessible and distant until you prove your worth, My stunning beauty and alluring sexuality will captivate you until I undo My spell. I am cruelty masked by alluring femininity and an aristocratic flair. My real hourglass figure will make you dream of the chance simply to gaze at My form…it you ever get lucky enough.


Mistress Erin

I am both a professional and lifestyle Dominatrix, with pinup style and a flair for the bizarre. I bring my extensive experience in the Hollywood fetish scene to my decadent new home in New Orleans. I cultivate the highest level of erotic discipline. Clever and creative, articulate and intelligent, I will control you with impressive dignity and surprising ease. I have a collection of fine fetish attire including latex, leather and vintage lingerie. I am the epitome of discretion, therefore I confine my extensive interests to private correspondence. Looking to get on my good side? Foot and leg worship is a good place to start. Fishnets, seamed stockings, or bare toes are provided to the devoted. Of course, corporal punishment is always available to those that might need to visit my correctional facility.

No comments: