Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"I have no limits. Do anything you want to me."

Possibly the most UNsexy thing a "submissive" can say to me.

Everyone has limits. If you don't tell me what they are, I guarantee, I will find them and take you straight sailing to that place. You have no idea how creative, diabolic and sadistic I am. And if you have said that to other Dommes, and they couldn't find your "nonexistent" limits than chances are they didn't take you very far.

Everyone has likes and dislikes. If someone says to me "I have no limits" that means "I don't know what I want." If you don't know what you want, I'm only going to do things that I enjoy and you can decide later if you like them or not.

Some tame examples of what I like to do when someone says that to me:

Make him my foot rest as I continue reading whatever I please, digging my sharp stilettos into a naked back.

Take his credit card and buy lots of panties for me and my lady friends.

Trying unconventional implements for corporal punishment; e.g. my cooking utensils.



I really enjoy sessions that push limits. Most of my clients remark on how I take them much further than they thought they could go. So let's go there.

No comments: