Thursday, July 15, 2010

Things I Don't Do

There seems to be confusion about what I do or do not do as a Domme.

I play safe, sane and consensual.

I do not allow alcohol or drugs in session, nor should you be intoxicated with any substance when you see Me.

I do not involve other people in my session, with the exception of other professional Dommes that I know or My vanilla friends. This includes public humiliation, as it should be discrete, and the public is not consenting to O/our scene.

I do not offer scat play.

I do not like getting e-mails asking for intense and extensive play without references. If you do not have any professional references, than you begin your training at My discretion.

And if you don't like that, than you can fuck off and go see a lesser domme and leave Me and My time the fuck alone.

No comments: