Sunday, July 18, 2010

Labyrinth of Jareth


(Photo by Erzen Design)

This was my first time attending Labyrinth of Jareth, but it was something different from the usual fetish event, and I love dress up, what better opportunity to be The Unicorn, accompanied by my supersexyshiny friends!

To say I was a hit, would honestly be an understatement. This is the closest I think I am going to get to paparazzi. Of course it helps when you are accompanied by a Tigre in custom latex by Collective Chaos.

This was THE BEST DRESSED EVENT I have been to in Los Angeles. More people were wearing masks here then at Masque.

Really, everyone brought game and it made me super happy.

Although there were some performances, it was really the amazingly dressed people that made the event. There were even a couple of other unicorns!

I also enjoyed the variety of music, good mixing with electric, rock and classical. This Unicorn danced her horn off.

Since it was Miss Bella Black's birthday, I got to spank that fine latex clad booty! The elves got excited there was going to be a show, but I wrapped it up after giving the appointed birthday spanks.

Most were very respectful and I didn't get molested like I usually do at fetish events, but a couple of people needed to be "horned" to move on.

I wrapped up the night with being chosen for a group photo with Lenora Claire, promoting her new show.

What a magical night!

No comments: