Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Origin of Your Kink

I'm always interested when people tell me about the origin of their kinks. People tell me about the sexy babysitter who spanked them, hiding under the table to look at women's shoes, etc. A popular one that comes up is the image of Julie Newmar as Catwoman:



I knew I was kinky when I got really turned on watching the scene in The Princess Bride when they torture Wesley. Aw, the sweet sound of screams:



So tell me, when did YOU know you were kinky?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Julie Newmar was a big influence on me as a little girl. when i was really little i wanted to be her. a girl who wouldn't take any crap from silly boys. then as i got older i fell in love with women that were the catwoman type. bettie page was probably caused part of my awakening too. as a teen i found photos and drawings of her. the photos of her wearing those outfits and tied up shocked me and made my panties drip as well. i still feel wet and horny whenever i see any photo of the amazing Bettie.

Jack said...

I don't ever recall NOT being kinky. It just took quite some time to identify myself as such. Always loved Catwoman. If you look at my post "Epiphany", that was the first time I'd really thought of myself as a woman's slave.

gentle_giant29 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bootkisser said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bootkisser said...

Can understand the whole Catwoman thing although i preferred Eartha Kitt in the role myself. However for me it was seeing Suzi Quatro on TOTP in a Leather catsuit that first really floated my boat. When i saw Siouxsie and The Banshees live and Siouxsie was strutting around in a stunning pair of thigh boots i was an absolute goner.

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.