Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tommy O.

I finally got to do a formal photo shoot with Tommy O. the other day. We have been drooling over my crouch high leather boots ever since I got them and they begged for a spot in the limelight. We discussed a concept and decided it would be best a little dirty and gritty with me in a swivel chair and nothing but the boots.

I have shot with Tommy O. a few times before, but nothing as planned as this shoot. He is absolutely wonderful to work with: he is professional (actually knows what he is doing and loves doing it), will not try to sleep with you or encourage nudity, and is also pretty funny. I recommend him highly as a photographer and he is also an excellent retoucher.

We were quite pleased with the finished product. I would have been more pleased if the near empty bottle of tequila was a near full bottle of Jack Daniels, but I digress. Here is a sneak peak from the shoot, I will be posting more soon.





1 comment:

Soron said...

...I just experience a visual orgasm.

...I want more.