Monday, May 3, 2010

Torture Garden



Saturday

The Unicorn makes a debut! I lubed up and donned my white latex cat suit and was out the door with my supersexyshiny friends, unicorn gas mask safely in tow under my arm. When we got to the club there is a changing tent because, as it was explained to me, so many people use public transport, they do not want to ruin their outfits. That tent was a madhouse of latex, lube and glitter. I put on my gasmask and emerged fully Unicorn.

My Lady Tigress guided me through the crowds, protecting me from Undesirables as we made our way to the dance floor. The Unicorn can dance! I liked that there was a variety to the music and not just standard industrial/goth/synth, but some things that I actually knew and enjoyed. I shared a slow dance to Blue Velvet with the Tigress. The whole night was a bit of a sweaty, violet tinged blur. The Unicorn still likes jack and coke and she used an extra long straw to get up into her muzzle. At one point the Unicorn ran into a ponygirl and her handler, so Unicorn went over to make friends. The ponygirl's handler patted my muzzle as we eyed each other up and down, finally ponygirl accepted Unicorn and we nuzzled. Luckily one of my Unicorn handlers came over and said, "The Unicorn cannot be tamed!" Indeed. At one point an Undesirable began to bother us and I galliantly defended our turf, a medical table we were all lounging on, by fiercely thrusting my horn in his face. All in all, Tigress told me that everyone smiled and pointed at the Unicorn. I'm glad I could do something different that made people happy.

Bit of a madhouse, the club was huge with several large rooms and performances. I managed to catch Kumi's show were she was a crash dummy victim, and a woman suspended with loops and loops of what looked like videotape--finally someone has found a good use for that stuff. I did not see so much play happening, though Unicorn would love to come back with some white and silver floggers.

So much classier than walking out of a club and running the "Flier Gamut" was a nice purple bag full of fliers, condoms and stickers. Thank you.



Sunday

Was a bit mellower at a local club Ghost which looked like a classy delightful place I would like to go to on another night. Play area had some beautiful furniture, but a little too crowded for me to stay there long. I ran into a lovely gentleman who complimented my outfit and my blog, noting an entry from over a year ago about my trip to Jumbo's Clown Room, a local strip club.

Again it was fun dancing to mash-ups and Salt'n'Pepa. Got to spank some fine latex clad booty too! Lounging in a black leather lined alcove, I ran into a photographer. I poked him and asked where he was from since I heard an American accent, turns out he was James, a photographer from LA. How funny.

So was Torture Garden in London as cool as everyone says? Fuck yes.

1 comment:

Kat the Leopardess said...

Sounds like you had the best time ever! Im so glad you made it despite the strange weather that is stranding flights. Glad the mask got there safely too (bad TSA agents and baggage handlers should get flogged everytime they break something).

So, there is a practical use for the unicorn horns? *snickers*