Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May is National Masturbation Month


I shamelessy misquote Charlie Chaplin: "A day without orgasm, is a day wasted."

Good Vibes is sponsoring a Masturbate-a-thon on May 30th in San Francisco. I plan on staying in Los Angeles that weekend, and enjoying, among other things my first adult trip to Disneyland, but I vow to give myself a little more self-love that day for sure!

A gentleman friend just gave me a ton of vibrators so I think I will go and make some good use of them. Thank you to all my supersexyshiny friends, clients, Aurora Snow, and Kink.com for providing me with so much visual material and memories for self-pleasure. My hats off to you. And to the person who provides me with a battery recharging station and rechargeable batteries, because I am, as always, the environmentally conscious kinky pervert.

No comments: