Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Nothing says thank you, like a thank you!

Call me old-fashioned, call me what you will, but I love when someone sends a follow-up thank you note after our session. Maybe people do not know how to write a thank you or do not know that I would really love to hear it, but it really means so much to me that I have created an experience for someone that he is thinking about the next day or days later and he takes the time to let me know.

It could be something simple, i.e. "You rocked my world."

If you wanted to write something more formal, tell me what you specifically liked about what we did, how it made you feel, perhaps something you would like to try the next time.

But, the next time I (or anyone for that matter) rocks your world, makes you cry tears of pain and joy and proves that the multiple male orgasm DOES exist, take a couple of minutes and write a thank you! It speaks volumes about character and makes future time together so much better.

No comments: