Thursday, May 6, 2010

Gummi in Berlin

Being the kinky intellectual I am, I wanted to check out the Erotik Museum whilst in Berlin. We walk into a sex shop akin to Hustler and are instructed to go upstairs to purchase tickets for the museum, which as we soon realize is what very few people are here to do. When upstairs, we realize there are video booths and pretty liberal rules about hooking up in them. This was actually the only place on my trip where I got totally cruised as several smoky men wandered out of their sexy booths and apparently thought my friends and I were ladies for their amusement. Oh poor diluted ungentlemen! You are only here for MY amusement.


The museum itself was okay. The first floor was pretty new with lots of video and interactive activities about sex, attraction and anatomy. There were male and female mannequins that had a "spank-o-meter" in their ass, but sadly, it was broken. I thought I could prove myself, the kink equivalent to the punching bag at Gilley's in Urban Cowboy. The other two floors contained erotic art.

Hautnah was the only latex/fetish shop we went to in Berlin. German latex (gummi) is very strange feeling. Downstairs was a very sexy place, smelling of rubber and cork--it was also a wine cellar! I think fetish and wine go well together. It must be nice to have a tasting down there. Perhaps I will have a latex & wine tasting party. This is where I learned Germans have a fetish for raincoats, rain boots and serious gas masks.

No comments: