Friday, May 21, 2010

My fantasies

I spend a lot of time enjoying many other people's fantasies. I love hearing about them, creating them, watching blissed out faces finally succumb to them. Believe me, I really enjoy this! In sexy and vanilla settings, I seem to be the sounding board for people's fantasies.

But sometimes, I need to give a little thought to what my fantasies are. Here are a few snapshots:


--go to Urusawa

--become a Unicorn. I've had custom gas mask and white latex catsuit made. I love prancing about! I'm looking for the right person to create my mane and tail.

--rope suspension . . . possibly on a palm tree . . . possibly in a tropical place.

--utilize one of those hollow strap-on dildos for men. Ultimate humiliation.

--having a live-in slave. He makes all my vegan meals and keeps the place spotless. A real 1950s housewifey. When I'm not home, he's grooming my cats.

--day out with one of the girls; mani-pedis, shoe shopping, brunch and giggling!

--I would love to sub to Joan Jett


--and I am still looking for My O.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know submissann? She's an award-winning pony and runs a pony and critter club in L.A. She might be able to offer suggestions on where to get your mane and tail. I'll put you in touch with her if you like...

Mistress Justine Cross - Los Angeles Dominatrix said...

Thanks! I have heard of her. I will contact her.