Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm turning Japanese

I ran into a Japanese musician the last time I went to Hell. I introduced myself as Mistress Justine and gave him my contact information. He sent me a note letting me know it was a pleasure to meet me but he didn't know what "Mistress" meant, so he looked it up and told me one of his friends does this professionally in Japan. He wrote: "We call mistress "Jyo ou sama". It means Queen."

Finally, proper recognition.

I have been to Japan before and would love to return again as a Queen. I happen to know Mistress Erin has been studying Japanese for years so perhaps we will head over together. Until then, she's finally coming back to LA after moving to NOLA in a couple of weeks. I can't wait! How I have missed that intelligent, kinky, fun-loving red-headed Mistress o mine!

No comments: