Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

My blog is now two years old!

Some highlights of the past year:

*Tommy O.

*Caribbean Fetish Fest at Hedonism II in Jamaica with a slew of sexy people.

*Top 100 Sex Bloggers of 2009

*Fixe Magazine Interview

*$pread magazine "Double Take" article

*New Orleans with Mistress Erin, Ryan St. Germain and Don Corbitt.

*Footnight

*My panties raising money for breast cancer

and would I be a total tool if I said it warmed the cockles of my heart when Larry Morgan of the Sound mentioned my name on the radio and played me some Bruce?

Also, I have made some very special new friendships with people this year, beyond those I have mentioned who have helped me in some way, but are just plain awesome. They have been huge highlights of 2009.

What do I want to do in the next year? More! While my talents are many, I particularly excel at two things: BDSM and writing. I need to do more that incorporates these two talents. I want to become a more seriously recognized blogger, but also I really want to submit erotica for anthologies, etc. There are a couple other ideas that I have regarding this that will be revealed in due time, but basically, I want to go national, international, galactic. I'm too big for this planet.

For now you can continue to enjoy me on this corner of the internet, but soon I hope to be peeking out at you from so many other places.

3 comments:

Dee said...

Happy blogaversary (my blogaversary is also on the 1st of January) - and Happy New Year!

xx Dee

~otto~ said...

Happy New Decade

My word verification was "cranso"

trymyhotcoffee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.