Sunday, December 27, 2009

Updated Blogroll

During this time away from Los Angeles, I have been trying to take some time for myself away from the fun and sexy distractions and catch up on some reading. Beyond my usual favorites of poetry and literature, I decided to take a look at my blogroll, which has undergone very little change since I first created it about a year ago. I have so many books piled up around my bed, sexy and otherwise and now I have a roll of sexy blogs to catch up on too! I'm happy to say I can call Jenny DeMilo, Mistress Erin, and Ryan St. Germain my friends.

Completely new to my list are: aag, Longing's End, Sugarbutch Chronicles, Coquitten and Walking Vixen.

I even included some naughty boys: dirty boy and Natt Nightly.

All the people on my list actively update their blogs with content that will make you wet and make you think, something I try to do with my blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for adding us to your list :)

xo mina

Anonymous said...

You succeed in your goal, darling. It's always a pleasure reading your blog!