Monday, December 14, 2009

Wishlist

I have updated my wishlist for those inquiring about gifts this holiday. My birthday is coming up in the beginning of February as well. A girl can never have too many books or stockings! I'm still going through a pile of books that a dear gentleman gave me. If you could only have heard me squeal when I opened that box. I'm honored that I am still on danni's wishlist, the webslave of Pandemos. But am I on yours?

Something not on my wishlist is this ridiculous corset I found on Agent Provacateur. I normally love their refined taste and high quality products, but this looks like the BDSM version of the Victoria's Secret fantasy $3M diamond bra.

Yes, those are metal spikes. And studs. What the hell? I like leather and latex corsets, maybe even satin, all with good boning, but leave the Bedazzler out of it!

No comments: