Friday, January 15, 2010

Worship Me like the Foot Goddess I Am!

Another delightful night at Footnight.

I saw my regulars, submissives and kinksters by nature who I very much enjoy slapping around a bit while whispering fantasies into their ears while I am treated to loving worship on my feet. The private booths set up for foot worship require a bit of ingenuity to put into effect the more encompassing play I'm used to, but I always rise the the occasion. Those who saw me last night will agree!

As usual it was a pleasure seeing Beautiful Ladies like Noir Halo, Miss Mya, January Seraph and Vima Sophia and the many other beautiful models. I can never get over walking into a room full of these Ladies!

I met a couple of other new people I hope to make my pets soon. To J. I'd relish in making you my pretty little slut. To D. I do hope you accept a certain Beautiful Lady's invitation and I can run into you soon. Confidential to A. You bring the doughnuts, but I'll bring the handcuffs! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like a lovely evening! Anytime both you and January are in a room together I'd imagine it's going to be a good night!