Monday, April 27, 2009

Gary

Back when I was just a wee deviant I used to spend quite a bit of time finding helpless males to torture via AOL Instant Messenger, when one would actually call it such, and not this new-fangled AIM.

I was introduced to "Gary" through O. He found her, because as a joke in her profile, she had written that she enjoyed repurposing electrical toothbrushes as castration devices. Little did we know what a serious fellow this was and we engaged in many a conversation over the best way to relieve him of his unnecessary appendage.

We talked at length how we should be the last to use that thing between his legs for our pleasure, not for his. We wanted to have our way with him for hours. We would never let him cum. Then after blissful torture we would remove his disgusting manhood. The remodeled electric toothbrush would be switched on, a spinning frenzy of torture and delight, applied precisely and firmly to his testicals, zip, zip--faster than a haircut, we would simply slice them off.

Discussion still continued over what to do with the mess now that we had separated it from said owner. I was of a mind to bronze them and use them as paper weights. Perhaps now I would have used them as CBT weights. I think that would be rather fitting. I like to reduce, reuse and recycle.

He was so intent and enraptured by our sick, creative minds, he offered to pay for our passage to his town to engage in this fantasy. We never had the pleasure of castrating dear ole Gary, but I have delighted in many lovely castration scenarios since then.

No comments: