Friday, April 17, 2009

Daytime Appointments

I am a morning person. I spring out of bed at 6 or 7 every morning, even if I just got home from staying out all night. While I have had some lovely early morning appointments, because to me, nothing says, Good Morning! like some good ole CBT, I just can't except daytime appointments from new clients anymore.

Unfortunately, my daytime has become too precious and there has been a rash of no-shows and johnny-come-latelies. There is nothing I hate more than sitting in traffic in LA only to find myself alone in my studio. Adding to the annoyance is people who can't seem to follow my simple explicit instructions for locating the space. I don't care if you are from out of town--in the modern age of iPhones, GPS, good old-fashioned maps and again, my explicit instructions--this should not be a problem.

It is also virtually impossible for me schedule same day appointments. No harm in asking, but your chances are just so slim. I am busy! I have a full social calendar. I have a vanilla life. I'd love to accommodate you, but I just can't. Please plan accordingly.

No comments: