Monday, September 1, 2008

Where is my O.?

I have fantasies of making a male my perfect little pet, whether I decide to make him my whipping post or my toilet or my slave, he is always the willing participant in whatever I want him to do. I want him to suck my cock. I want to fuck him up the ass. I want to completely and utterly humiliate him. I want to call him names. I want to make him suck real cock. I want to throw him into a room blindfolded and not tell him how many people are there or what shall be done to him. I want to make him my O. I want him to wait on my every need, every anticipated need. I want him to be the perfectly trained pet I bring to parties, to fetch me drinks, take care of my coat, the valet, to be my personal servant. He waits on his knees until I pull my finger through the metal O of his collar to rise and I whisper into his ear what I desire. I want to make him feel uncomfortable. I want to find out what makes him nervous and exploit it and award him for his venture. I want him to take accupressure and massage classes to better serve me. I want him to accompany me shopping and hold heavy things. When he pleases me, I will reward him by letting him lick my feet. When he displeases me, I will punish him by making him lick the cat litter off my feet. I want him to be my human dildo. He will be bound hand and foot as I use him as I see fit.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Ms. Justine:

If I were younger, I would passionately volunteer. All my life, seeing many, many Pro Dommes, I have always fantasized about being owned and used, lock stock and barrel, 24/7. When I first read "O" many years ago, it was like a lightbulb going on.

You have described the fantasy perfectly. In my dreams, I will be your "O"--no limits, pure ownership... I can feel it now...

Thanks.

Michael