Thursday, August 28, 2008

Club Hell, finally

After months of ditching and flaking out on Club Hell, I finally went. Wow. It was beautiful, spacious and hot! I saw some of my favorite ladies I haven't seen in awhile, and I spoke to Mistress Nina Sparks' submissive, Elaynna Sparks for a good portion of the night. What a lovely lady!

As usual, I fell brutally in love with all the aerialists. However, I've found the secret to their power, a local class in Culver City that I'm drooling over. Stay tuned for Ms. Justine learning a whole new set of ropes!

I loved the way the play stations were set up, even though it was very open, they still seemed intimate and not institutionalized. There was some pretty intense needle play that scared my date, feathers mohawking out of a man's skull. Ooh!

Mistress Melissa, ever intense, brought a whole new level to her play as she lit her floggers on fire and florentined the beautiful submissive ladies on stage.

What a night. I will definitely be coming back.

No comments: