Sunday, September 21, 2008

It felt so wrong, it felt so right!

"This was never the way I planned
Not my intention
I got so brave, drink in hand
Lost my discretion
It's not what, I'm used to . . ."



My friend Skot invited me to be a part of a underwear fashion show at Moonshadow, a lesbian nightclub in NoHo. Never being one to turn down free panties, I accepted.

I checked out the designer, Andrew Christian, and was particularly excited by the promise of butt lifting technology, because who doesn't need an extra lift? Sexy black mesh panties, oh my. Some of his line is designed from fabrics made from bamboo. This kind of fabric is super soft, naturally antibacterial and renewable eco-friendly. The latter especially appealed to me, being the sexy environmentalist Domme that I am.

I figured we would just put on the goods and strut our stuff and pass out swag making us enormously popular amongst the Ladies on the dance floor. However, as I'm finishing getting dressed, I realize Andrew Christian's assistant is saying something about "booty shaking." My internal DJ turntables screeched to a halt. Excuse me? I am not a booty shaker! I start getting uncharacteristically nervous as I recall the newly reinstalled pole that is on the stage where we are supposed to strategically enter onto the dance floor. Katy Perry's song "I kissed a Girl" begins playing in my head . . . I pulled myself together and did what I do best, spanking booty!

So thank you to Andrew Christian for proving such lovely underwear and thank you Ladies for letting me spank your booty, saving me from shaking my own ;)

No comments: