Wednesday, September 9, 2009

PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE

I attended a fetish party last Saturday called PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE.
It was my first time there (it was on a hiatus for several months) and it's open to couples over 30 with a guest list maximum of 50. Luckily, I had a tgirl to call my date. She is quickly becoming my favorite latex clad thing to cling to and perve on--playing with her has also been a delight!

Earlier in the day I had played with one of my favorite clients, a serious pain slut. He is one of the few I use my heavy knotted cane with--at the end of the session we are both trembling. I might have been too hard on my hand though because it felt rather useless and I restricted myself to more sensual play and perving on all the other lovelies in attendance. It's been awhile since I have been to a private play party and it was such a pleasure seeing people truly engage in BDSM for the fun and not for the show which sometimes happens at clubs. Full nudity is also better suited to play and I find the mandatory duct tape on nipples policy ridiculous and another useless remnant of puritannical society in modern day "liberal" America.

There were a lot of sexy, kinky scenes going on that I won't go into detail about for obvious reasons, but I will say that everyone appeared to be having a great time; and also, very important, was playing safe. Am I turned on when I see a single tail crack a slave's back? Yes, but I'm also touched when I see the Mistress end the scene with band-aids. Hehe.

Hot for me was accidentally wondering into an involved scene and being quickly pulled into the heart of it . . .

But aside from play, I had a wonderful time, looking fierce in latex with my thigh high boots and chatting with guests. Tommy O was kind enough to set up a photo area and captured this picture, which he called "the money shot." Indeed.

Unfortunately I will be in New Orleans for the next event, which is being held on the first Saturday of every month, but I will definitely love to go the next time it runs and I am in town.

1 comment:

Mistress Erin Elizabeth said...

Oh my! I can see why your new haircut is getting you invited to travel internationally! Gorgeous.