Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

And Happy Birthday to my blog, it is now one year old.

Looking back, I like the way it has evolved with me as I made the transition from dungeon to independence; I've been reading other important Mistress/sex worker blogs, writing reviews of movies/books/clubs and some of my own fantasies. The last year has seen me through a lot of positive changes and growth, both in my professional and personal life.

At heart I am a writer. I am published in the vanilla, hard copy world. I love that my blog can combine my two favorite things: writing and kink. In the next year, I'm going forward with renewed focus. I will be writing more about my fantasies, as I discover more about what makes me tick as I meet new people and deepen the relationship with my play partner. I will continue to write about good times in the kinky world and with my reviews.

Thank you for reading my blog and giving me feedback!

No comments: