Friday, January 23, 2009

Footnight, another well spent night

The night started off particularly well for me as a gentleman sauntered up and complimented my feet. Immediately recognizing me, he said, You are first on my list. I thought he was joking, but then he actually took a list out of his pocket and I was certainly first! We had a very enjoyable time as I smushed him like a bug, fitting as he named himself Bug Boy. I cannot adequately convey the elation I feel when I am engaged in a scene and my companion is smiling in ecstasy and content.

I met some very lovely other gentlemen as well, nervous first-timers and others who recognized me from other venues.

My advice to the gentlemen, please do not be shy about approaching the Beautiful Ladies, we LOVE our feet to be worshiped!

No comments: