Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Tickle Bean

Today my friend M. came over with his latest toy. He constructed an apparatus to securely strap down a willing victim's feet while she is comfortably reclined on a large bean bag chair. I admired the craftmanship while simultaneously making fun of his retro pre-teen furniture. Right now the feet are secured via handcuffs, resting on a covered memory foam pillow, but this makes for a bit of movement. Therefore I suggested making stocks instead. He is hard at work making the adjustments.

I must say, I really enjoy tickling men, especially when it is coupled with painful torture, usually CBT. I find the contrast so tantalizing.

1 comment:

Mistress Erin Elizabeth said...

I thought this was going to be a post about tickle torture at the Coffee Bean. Interesting none the less...