Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Last Unicorn

A long time fantasy of mine has been to dress up like a unicorn, ever since Masque when I had wanted to make a unicorn mask. Delightfully, Prince Poppycock sang "The Last Unicorn" by America from the movie of the same name.

This Halloween, with the help of the talented and artistic Mistress Foxxy, I became a unicorn.

My first appearance as the Last Unicorn was at Club Hell. I was a stark white slender thing, moving among slick, shiny and black bodies. I towered. I glowed. I danced.

On Halloween, you could find the Last Unicorn at
Moonshadow. Swingers found me of particular interest. My friend Skot informed me a "unicorn" in the swinger scene meant a single female. Well. Wasn't I the double entendre! I entered the costume contest and held out to the last round of semi-finals, losing to the crowd's applause over a couple of bloody women in scrubs.

All Saint's Day found me at a private party with my friend S. dressed up like fairy. We had quite the fantasy world theme going on. Her blue wig and glitter, my unicorn head and shimmer, we were a hit. I was honored with the Best World of Warcraft costume! My prize? a rather long sword to brandish.

Halloween is over, but the unicorn lives on! Thank you everyone for all the fun and compliments. I think I will be exploring my newfound unicorn fetish in months to come.

No comments: