Saturday, November 29, 2008

Spanksgiving!

This year I was thankful for spending a lovely Spanksgiving with my extended kinky family!

It was everything I had hoped for, deep fried turkey, pumpkin cheesecake, Beautiful Ladies and a foot massage. The party was so cool, a stray dog wandered into it. I was just so happy to be with my friends. That seems so trite, but really, days later, I'm still smiling about it. Kudos to the "newbies" who bravely bent over the spanking horse. Spanks to Mistresses Nina Sparks and Danielle for being such beautiful hostesses. Special spanks to missy sparks for serving me fruit with homemade ganache and having a cute tushie.

I loved the food, I loved the people; I loved the girl dancing circle, I loved the karaoke accompanied by ukulele and accordion.

Thanks everyone for making this my best Thanksgiving by far!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pleasure darling was indeed all O/ours!