Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Spanksgiving!

Spent the day with close friends eating exquisitely lovely things like caviar and Oysters Rockefeller.

I've been very busy sessioning lately, hence lack of updates to My blog. So I'm thankful for that for many obvious reasons, but let me just say that I'm thankful for YOU! All of you who let me into your most private world of fantasies; who take years to muster up the courage to enact them or even to just contact Me to make an appointment. Because of you, I get to have a lot of fun doing something I love doing (and I'm pretty fucking great at); and also I can to make a a lot of MY fantasies come true. So thank you for pleasing the Mistress!

My friends prepared the most delicious of dinners, but I provided the desserts. I know, just when you thought I couldn't get any more awesome, I bake too. I made apple pie and vegan pumpkin cheesecake with a gingersnap crust.

No comments: