Friday, November 19, 2010

Footnight @ Dungeon Servitu

It was my first time finally seeing the new space Dungeon Servitu. I liked the space and thought it was an appropriate location for Footnight.

The theme was elegance, so I wore a very short white satin backless dress. The view of Me going on the stairs was very distracting indeed.

As I walked in, Mazzy Star's "Into Dust" was playing, one of my favorite songs. It set a good mood for me for the evening and then of course immediately being asked for a session.

One of my fantasies came true that night as I managed to stay in one prime location for a couple of hours. As soon as one foot boy left, another rushed in. I was happy to see one of my favorite regulars who had made some extra preparations expecting to see me and he got a little CBT action while I was having my legs and feet adoringly worshipped.

Sadly, I didn't get a chance to see a few people who I know wanted to see me. I'm very popular at Footnight, if you definitely want to see me, I suggest contacting me before and setting a time to meet. It's difficult to check my phone during the night, but you can also try texting me.

No comments: