Saturday, October 2, 2010

Hooray for Boobies!

Happy Rocktober! Home to Halloween and Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Last year, I donated my panties to help raise money for breast cancer in Australia this year I'm going a little more local. So I'm doing something a little different. Every $25 you donate to the Susan G. Komen Foundation enters you into My virtual raffle where you get a chance for a 1 hour session with Me. Donations to this foundation are also deductible.

That's right. $25 to an amazing cause and you might have an amazing hour with Me!

And just because I really want to make sure you donate, I'll sweeten the deal by discounting your session for the month of October. So you get a discount to the session you were already planning with Me AND you get a chance for another one!


Why?

Don't you love breasts as much as I do? And honestly, because I'm TELLING you to donate to this amazing cause.

How does it work?

Go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation Donation page I have specifically created for this project. I will be notified when a donation is made. (If you decide to donate another way, I will need to see proof to enter you into My raffle and discount your session.)


Rules:

1. MY sessioning protocol still stands, i.e. will not be doing something not listed in my interests.
2. Must show proof of donation.
3. Drawing will be on 10/31.
4. One hour session at a location of our mutual agreement; after one hour, standard rates apply.




Both my mother and best friend died from this terrible disease. I am creating this page in their memory.

So please donate, because we all have mothers and best friends.

And we all love breasts, so let's keep them around!

No comments: