Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fresh

You lie beneath me, eagerly gazing up my long uncovered legs, under my short black leather skirt to a dark corner between my legs. You see flashes of flesh and black lace as I walk over you. On the floor, you remain helpless, only able to explore with your eyes, as I have fully and thoroughly restrained you. Limbs are safely tucked in by your sides, you wouldn't dare move anyway after my explicit instructions with the rather explicit consequences of disobeying them.

I crouch over you, begin to bend my knees over your head, you smell my legs, my lavender lotion, the fine leather of my skirt, closer you begin to smell me, as I firmly plant myself on your face, knees on either side of your head. Your senses heighten in a frenzy, suffocating on mouthfuls of lace and scent. After a minute or so I rise, allowing you to breath fresh air, but we both know you would much rather struggle to breath against me. I sit on your face over and over again, seeing how long you can endure my weight on your face.

Finally, I decide to move away from you. I position myself behind you, so you can't see me or even touch me, but just so that you can hear me. I think about many things while I have my hand down my skirt, pressed against where your nose just was; I think about the exquisite training of potential slaves, their eager eyes; the gasps of hurtful canings, the moaning of pleasurable spankings, the way I pulled her hair, the way that she pulled mine, all these memories and desires coinciding with my own gasps and moans, ending with a very wet pair of panties indeed.

Should you desire a chance at these panties, I suggest you visit this site for the used panty raffle; proceeds to be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation


***Update! Over $2,000 was raised for breast cancer research. I will be sending my black lace panties abroad to the lucky winner.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow....that was hot.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.