Monday, April 26, 2010

Latex in London and beyond!

I think some of the best latex designs are coming out of the UK, so it was a pleasure to visit the brick and mortar shops in London.


Libidex - I must say, I think I like their catsuits best. I was particularly noting their white latex which seemed quite bright. It has some fun antique sexy toys in the basement.


House of Harlot - They just have the best uniforms! Here I was also introduced to Prong Jewellry, some pretty edgy fun stuff that goes well with fetish wear, but is not cliche, or looks like its off the rack from Hot Topic.


Showgirls - This is where Atsuko Kudo latex lives. This is where I wept because I wanted everything! You can also get tickets for the monthly fetish Club Rub where you can get lubed up and they will also wash and powder your latex after the night is over.


Christina Aguillera dons latex from Atsuko Kudo and House of Harlot in this very hot supersexyshiny video you can watch here.

No comments: