Saturday, April 3, 2010

Fetish Folly




Latex. Ladies. Drag queens. These things draw me out and guarantee a great evening. This Thursday, I got decked out and headed to one of my favorite venues downtown, Bordello, like I've said before Bordello is a kind of comfy resplendent hell.
(Photo by Robert C.)


The kick off to LA Kink Fetish Weekend, Fetish Folly headlined some of the same performers at Masque. My latest black tranny crush is the lovely Queen Jazzmun who MC'd the event. She also performs the most amazing song by Wendy Ho, "Fuck Me." So brilliant, I think everyone should learn it:







Also performing was Karis, the Mystical Hooper. He is one hot tight little body that seamlessly strips down to cute panties all while shimmering in that golden hoop. Hot damn!

The usual suspects were all there. I love all my sexy friends! I got to molest a boy in a latex hood by caressing his black latex clad face for awhile--I think we were both purring. Joe Rohraff and Blackula were there snapping photos of the shiny folk--these guys are both really great photographers.

I was rocking out with my purple AMF korset and over the knee black boots, I was much complimented and petted for my fierce outfit. Another successful night in this slick city of sin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll bet you looked stunning, as you always do!