Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Spanksgiving!

This year, I am thankful for all my sexy friends and you! Some of you are also my sexy friends, fellow bloggers, or new people to have fun with--and I am thankful you read my blog!

It was a pretty mellow day for me, drinking fine wine and enjoying fine company. As per usual, I contributed to the feast with my excellent vegan desserts. This year I made pumpkin bread and apple pie that were quite well received. Amusing to me and my hosts was the fact I delivered said desserts in a Pleaser shoe box that once contained my over the knee buckled beauties.

We concluded the evening watching Blood Freak, a B-movie tradition for me about a man who eats tainted turkey which turned him into a, ahem, blood freak, or just a man wearing a paper mache turkey head. For the first time, I explored the other totally odd extras that included some noir skin flick shorts.

Hope you had a truly wonderful Spanksgiving! If you want to make it more wonderful, you will take advantage of my all weekend special.

No comments: