Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fetish Nation

Had a lovely time at Fetish Nation the other night, a newish fetish club every other Saturday at Circus by the same people who put on Club Hell.

I wore my new naughty nurse outfit, black patent leather boots with red soles and gloves of course--all to much praise. It may have something to do with it's second skin fit and the fact that most of my legs were exposed. ;)

There was some foot contest for most attractive feet, but I somehow missed the sign-up otherwise I'm sure these tootsies would have won the prize! I had a wonderful foot massage regardless. I have been preloading foot massages when I go out these days--it's a good way to make it through the evening in fetish shoes. Besides, I can never get enough attention on my feet.

A fashion show by Venus Prototype features some rather foxy latex designs including some great printed pieces. Various play stations are scattered in the main area of the club, but I got my own private lube up from a Beautiful Lady.

What I find particularly amusing about this particular club is that Circus is so big, there's actually another club night going on at the same time with "normals." I find the interaction between the fetish and vanilla fascinating. Sometimes we wander through their side with the standard technodisco and strobe light, but lately I have been noticing more and more plaid shirts among the latex when it's time for the shows.

While walking around with a friend who works in the scene, a vanilla girl said, "Ohmygod! You look so hot!" With my friend wearing a fetching ensemble of fishnets, a black corset and ample breasts--I tended to agree.

Out of ear shot, my friend scoffed, "It's my job to look this hot."

Indeed.

No comments: