Monday, August 24, 2009

FemDomme and Foot Fetish: The Early Years


For some reason, lately, I've been thinking back to early encounters of the kinky kind. I'm always getting asked about how I began, and you can find a few answers here or there, but really, when I think back, I remember this is always how things were--dominance came naturally to me.

I recall spending time with a group of new friends in college. We were at a grocery store and one of the boys mentioned how good he was a foot massages. In fact, he loved to give them! Well, I instructed him right then and there to prove it. He artfully unbuckled my sandal (I am still, after many years impressed with this) and took my tender, well-pedicured foot in hand.

He was good. He was very good. He was so good I could barely keep composure as he massaged my foot in the middle of the grocery store. I think I leaned heavily against his broad shoulders, but eventually made him kneel so I could sit on his leg and most properly enjoy the foot massage he was giving me.

We all find each other. He had consciously or perhaps unconsciously been admiring my pretty feet and strong will, and as soon as I realized his proclivities, I seized the opportunity.

Now, I'm not saying that I love to dominate and order around all men, but if I can't, I'm just not sure what to do with you.

No comments: