Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June Gloom in Review

Where did this month go?

I've been very busy hence my lack of posting. I've been doing a lot of reading, exploring and kinky reorganization. A few of my favorite snap shots of the last few weeks:

--hot, hot, hot photo shoot with Jenny Demilo where I discipline a naughty school girl (to be posted soon! a few sneak peeks can be found on Facebook and Myspace.)

--beat the hell out of a Marine; lots of intense CBT with weights and spiky things. Consider it my contribution to the war effort.

--teasing and denying a sub at my feet for hours; smacking him for indolence, rewarding him for obedience.

--deep psychological torture of an all too willing participant; don't play mind games with me darling, you'll be up way past your bedtime.


I'm feeling very athletic these days and seek to work out some frustrations.

Perhaps you could be of some service?

No comments: