Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Blogroll

I've been meaning to do this for a long time. There are so many other talented writers in the sex industry, I enjoy reading what they have to say. Oh, the internet. It controls the way I market myself as a pro-domme as it does for most other people involved in the industry. I can't imagine what it was like before! For better or for worse, I feel lucky that I can be exposed to the thoughts and playing styles of so many different people in the industry. I admire them and unfortunately do not read them enough or even know about many blogs that I should be reading. So today I listed many blogs of note, some are pretty well known, some I have read, and others I want to read. I expect to make edits and additions as I spend even more time on my computer doing kinky things.

On a side note, a lot of people have mentioned the Showtime show, Secret Diary of a Call Girl based on the blog of Belle du Jour. (Name taken from a rather unexciting movie about a housewife turned prostitute.) I haven't seen it, but heard she got some lessons from a Domme ;) How is it?

No comments: