Thursday, June 12, 2008

Adventures in New Jersey

The day I arrive, a heat wave occurs pushing temperatures into the high nineties with equal humidity. I proceed to crash, waking, drinking a pina colada and go for a swim. It's a surprise birthday party. There's a pinata. I say, I have a blindfold! Someone shoots me a look and says, Are you sure it's scene appropriate?

Later, I go to a camping store to fit me for a harness to go rock climbing. One passes a certain point where everything becomes a sex or BDSM toy. I'm very excited to be in this harness testing it out in the store, hanging from a strong nylon tie from an I-beam in the ceiling, I start flipping over, imagining myself to be an aerialist.

Over dinner, I tell my date I will pee on him later that night. He gets visibly excited until he notices my side of asparagus . . .

No comments: