Saturday, May 10, 2008

How to write a letter

Although I feel this has already been addressed rather eloquently by my friend Mistress Erin--I believe it bears repeating. It seems that many people need a thorough lesson on how to write a letter. Please consider the following:

First of all, understand that if you are writing me a letter, you are probably interested in a professional relationship, while that may be a very personal one, you should still address me by my name. And since you are writing me the letter, I hope you know what my name is. If you leave out my name, I think you are copying and pasting a letter to send out to all Mistresses which is distressing enough, but then conveys to me there is nothing about me that interests you in the first place!

I understand there is a rampant internet and society based disregard of basic rules of spelling and grammar, however, note that I am a very conscientious writer that appreciates attention to detail. You should spell check and capitalize your letter, if you don't, I do not take you as seriously as someone who does take the time to write me.

Second, please tell me who or what referred you to me. Tell me a little about yourself, what are you looking for, what are your experiences, availability. Again, if you do not tell me what made you write me in the first place, then I think you are sending out the same letter to everybody. This is not craigslist, folks. I am seeking serious players, novice or expert, who would like to enjoy the company of an intelligent, beautiful and skilled Mistress.

Thank you. I look forward to reading your letters.

No comments: