Thursday, May 29, 2008

Currently accepting slave applications

I am currently looking for a slave. I am not looking for a 24/7, live-in situation. I desire someone who can be at my beck and call. Someone who enjoys domestic servitude and proper tea service. Someone who enjoys being a handyman around my house and detailing my car. Someone who can quickly and efficiently organize and clean my home. Someone who enjoys shopping and pampering visits to the salon. Someone who relishes in the pleasure of serving a Mistress and expects nothing other than the privilege of serving her.

He would have to commit to being able to serve me at least once a week for a few hours. I am very busy--I do not expect to be able to see someone several times a week. He should be expected to serve me and be willing to serve my lady friends.

Impeccable references are needed to be allowed into my home.

If you are interested in being considered for such a position, write me a letter telling me about yourself, your experiences as a slave, references and any other information you consider pertinent for my review.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ms, i'm an experienced slave that has years of rt experience living on the water in long beach that would like an opportunity to introduce myself to You

bob
www.myspace.com/bobe123