Sunday, February 17, 2008

LA Kink Ball

Hmmm, this was my very first fetish event and my very first time wearing latex.

I guess I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was a little disappointed. But I'd rather focus on the positive.

First, it's hard to beat showing up in a limo with 20 other foxy ladies. We were pretty stunning.

I loved Eden Wells in her rubber ball. That was pretty amazing. I mean, how often do you see a woman wearing a strap-on encased in a clear latex ball dancing around? I can't dance, especially not in fetish wear.

The Diffidence dance by Elayssa which featured three dances representing Freudian Id, Ego and Superego was by far my favorite. Wow, these ladies were boss. I want to join and be Unconscious.

Oh, Mistress Shae and Natalie, did the most amazing scene that should have been on the main stage. Patient Natalie was strapped in a medical chair while Doctor Shae gave her treatment with the violet wand. We were all cured.

No comments: