Monday, January 7, 2008

The little red flogger that could

Among other things, someone gave me a beautiful red and black braided flogger made of deer leather for Christmas. I've had my eye on a few floggers from Heartwood for some time. I always thought I would go for something with black and hot pink. But still, red and black are so sexy together.

We spent a few minutes admiring the fine craftmanship; its well-balanced handle, perfectly braided tails ending in pointy little tips. But it wasn't long before I ordered him to strip so I could try out my new toy! It was lovely. The leather is soft enough for a light play, but the braided tails and pointy ends can pack quite a punch. It could get quite nasty quite quickly. And, I admit, I got a little nasty.

I look forward to playing again with my little red flogger. And it goes so nicely with my new boots, black patent leather with red soles.

No comments: